WEBINAR 45 MIN + Q&A • 11 March 2021
2PM CET • 8AM EST
Our certified sustainable algae oil innovation gives new opportunities to improve fish health, welfare, quality and productivity. Join our 1-hour webinar and discover how Norwegian farmers are leading the way in specifying higher levels of EPA & DHA Omega-3 sourced from algae to improve aquaculture sustainability and productivity.
- Moderator: Ian Carr, Global Business Development Director, Veramaris
- Keynote: Professor Brett Glencross, Stirling University
- Neil Auchterlonie, Consultant, Auchterlonie Consulting
- Kåre Gruven, Chief Advisor Fish Feed, Norway Royal Salmon (NRS)
- Ragnhild Bleken Rud, Business Development Manager Norway, Veramaris
During this webinar you will gather insights on:
- The latest science on essential fatty acid levels for fish health
- Why EPA & DHA Omega-3 levels matter throughout the production lifecycle
- How to realise improvements in health responses, welfare and quality parameters
By clicking this button, you submit your information to the webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.
* Required fields.
Webinar access will be emailed to you
We value your privacy